Pak Putra Tandoori & Naan Restaurant

This is the best Tandoori Chicken I have eaten so far.  The chicken was tendered and taste really good along with the lime juice and sauce.  

Tandoori Chicken

How could you not eat naan when you are here? Of course, I tried the Naan Cheese Double, cheese is love, cheese is life.  The Naan Cheese Garlic wasn't bad too, its taste was totally different from the Naan Cheese, with the fragrance of garlic.  




Roti Naan Cheese Garlic

Roti Naan Cheese Double

I ordered the butter chicken curry as well, it was buttery and not spicy at all.  It complimented the naan perfectly.  

Butter Chicken Curry - RM12
This picture was taken after a downpour, I waited for at least half an hour in the car for the rain to slow down, just to eat this naan and tandoori chicken.  It was a little bit pricey as I spent around RM30 for all these.  

However, I can say that the cleanliness wasn't that good as there was a lot of flies around the place where they prepare the food.  The bright side, I did not get any stomach problem after eating their food.  









Ratings: (based on my opinion)
Food: 4.0/5
Cleanliness: 2.5/5

Pak Putra Tandoori & Naan Restaurant :
Taman Kota Laksamana, 75200 Malacca

Operating Hours: 
1700-0100
Closed on Mondays 



Contact no.: +6012-601 5876

Comments

Popular Posts